Construction Accidents

Construction Accident Personal Injury Lawyer

Serving Minneapolis / St. Paul and Surrounding Areas

Serious injuries due to construction accidents are far too common. Although the federal and state government has implemented new safety regulations, construction injuries cause serious harm or death to hundreds of construction workers each year.

The Joseph A. Larson Law Firm PLLC wants to ensure all Minnesota and Wisconsin residents have the proper legal representation available to them should they choose to pursue a case after a construction accident. Seeking compensation will not assuage the physical or emotional damage caused by the accident, but it will help alleviate some of the cost associated with it, including lost wages and medical bills.

Some of the most common construction injuries include crane accidents, scaffolding accidents, nail gun accidents, compressed gas accidents, defective and dangerous machinery accidents, slip, trip and fall accidents, chemical exposure, explosions, and transportation accidents.

In many cases, construction accidents are covered by an employer’s worker’s compensation plan in their insurance policy. Unfortunately, this is sometimes not enough to cover expensive medical bills or lost wages. That’s why it is important to consult a construction accident lawyer to discuss your options. You may be eligible to receive further compensation from the property owner, general contractor, or sub-contractor.

If you, or a loved one, have been injured on the job in a construction site, contact the Joseph A. Larson Law Firm PLLC today. Your initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to accept your case, we will work on a contingent fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary award or recovery of funds on your behalf. You may have a valid claim and be entitled to compensation for your injuries, but a lawsuit must be filed before the legal deadline, or the statute of limitations, expires.

To schedule a free analysis of your claim, call (612) 206-3704.

Follow Us On Twitter